Monday, October 5, 2009

birthday..bad day??

Today is his birthday..
but no present & no cake for him....
he not happy..birthday...bad day??? i saw in his shoutout in facebook~~
D last three yr of his birthday is a happy day...but this yr i break it
all because of me...moody~~
The event occurs one week ago...although all back to normal...but d bad scene from small till now...it keep on pop out from my brain...
Yesterday the whole day trying to memories d law...but suddenly d tears roll down...heart dun feel comfort...
Dun feel like talking to them...scare will get some punishment again...i try to just say wat is necessary.......
i treat him as tranparent...yes!!! i did it....today although he keep mumble infront of me...i pretend i didnt c it...if is last time d me...i sure will scold him infront of them....i'm not d person dat will act infront of any person...include them
Today i didnt give he any present but he giv me a box of sweet....after i eat 2 tablet, he told me not to eat so many..at dat time d depression break out again...i angry & giv back d sweet to him
Dun know y y i cant 'bao rong' d mistake make by him???
& today he ask me.........at 1st i tot want to say...i stupid enough...i dont need a person as stupid as me...wait a min~~i cant say dat...to maintain a relationship d element of ''bao rong'' is very important....izzit my problem?? think so...how am i going to solve it?? i like dont know how to appreciate he...haiz
wanna give him a watch as present...but limited budget...dun dare go inside d watch shop alone...hmm

No comments: