Tuesday, October 13, 2009

13 October2009

after csb class...on the way to the car..i realise dat my hp lost le...omg!!!
I find my hp in d bag..but cant get it...
V run down from d car & run back to Audi 5 & check for my hp...AUdi 5 dont hav...then he go find d security guard to open d door near audi 5 (cause b4 going to audi 5 v stay at the classroom a while)
but cant find also
then v run back to car to check my bag again...NO~~
then run back to the audi corridor to find in d dusbin..NO again~~
My hp is still connecting...so there is still a chance to find it back...
Cant call my best friend because she is on the way driving home...
Nthg can b done...v went to the security guard house to make a report
When i was giving up....his hp rang...is my buddy call...rupanya my hp is with her...phew
She help me keep my hp when i forget to take it when v stay in the classroom near audi
Pheeew~~~Luckily found....although d hp is not expensive but it mean alot to me...my valentine present for this yr :D
He didnt scold me for lost it while on finding it....
No hp today...cant sms...omg...tomorrow who can call me wake up?? =.="

No comments: